Gigi D'Agostino.

18 posts / 0 new
Last post
tristan23
Newcomer
Offline
Joined:
August, 2007
Posts:
Gigi D'Agostino.

Hello,

Why isn't there a tread only about gigi dag?
I mean the guy is doing a lot of things right now. Il cammino lento violento everthing.
In that topic we can post evenrthing about him songs cd's you name it.
It's much more clearer if it's in one tread than everwhere else.
sorry for the bad englisch.

greets tristan

__________________

Gigi D'Agostino ( helmond in Concert 20-05-06 )
Armin van Buuren ( queensday party 30-04-07 )
Gigi D'Agostino ( Altromondo Studios July-07 )
Provenzano DJ ( Altromondo Studios July-07 )
Gigi D'Agostino ( Altromondo Studios July-07 )

Wausti
Moderator
Wausti's picture
Offline
Joined:
June, 2006
Posts:

tristan23 wrote:
Hello,

Why isn't there a tread only about gigi dag?
I mean the guy is doing a lot of things right now. Il cammino lento violento everthing.
In that topic we can post evenrthing about him songs cd's you name it.
It's much more clearer if it's in one tread than everwhere else.
sorry for the bad englisch.

greets tristan

You seem like a big GiGi-fan Laughing out loud hehe ...For me I don't think GiGi should be different than the other artists ...but no alarm if there is a gigi topic Laughing out loud

Oh! and by the way: Welcome!

tristan23
Newcomer
Offline
Joined:
August, 2007
Posts:

McWaust wrote:
You seem like a big GiGi-fan Laughing out loud hehe ...For me I don't think GiGi should be different than the other artists ...but no alarm if there is a gigi topic Laughing out loud

Oh! and by the way: Welcome!

oke can you give me the link can't find it.
but what i mean whas that he does so much more than other artists. so i thought that it woould be usefull to put it in the same directorie.

and thanks i hope i like this forum

__________________

Gigi D'Agostino ( helmond in Concert 20-05-06 )
Armin van Buuren ( queensday party 30-04-07 )
Gigi D'Agostino ( Altromondo Studios July-07 )
Provenzano DJ ( Altromondo Studios July-07 )
Gigi D'Agostino ( Altromondo Studios July-07 )

henk_jan
Newcomer
henk_jan's picture
Offline
Joined:
January, 2007
Posts:

Welcome Tris!!!Laughing out loud and about a diffrent tread, I think that's a great ID...

__________________

Cool

Cool

tristan23
Newcomer
Offline
Joined:
August, 2007
Posts:

henk_jan wrote:
Welcome Tris!!!Laughing out loud and about a diffrent tread, I think that's a great ID...

hello henk jan,

it whas you re idea to come here.
but is it possible to make a different tread about him?
i would be the mod if thats possible haha.

__________________

Gigi D'Agostino ( helmond in Concert 20-05-06 )
Armin van Buuren ( queensday party 30-04-07 )
Gigi D'Agostino ( Altromondo Studios July-07 )
Provenzano DJ ( Altromondo Studios July-07 )
Gigi D'Agostino ( Altromondo Studios July-07 )

Wausti
Moderator
Wausti's picture
Offline
Joined:
June, 2006
Posts:

I'll find out Smile

Maaike_d
Newcomer
Maaike_d's picture
Offline
Joined:
June, 2006
Posts:

tristan23 wrote:
hello henk jan,

it whas you re idea to come here.

pff Tongue and not mine idea!!!! hahaha welcome tris Smile

btw good idea Wink!

__________________

A nice party today is better than a fantastic party tomorrow!

tristan23
Newcomer
Offline
Joined:
August, 2007
Posts:

Maaike_d wrote:
pff Tongue and not mine idea!!!! hahaha welcome tris Smile

btw good idea Wink!

it's also you re idea, but henk jan put me over the line hahaha.
look even maaike like's the idea.

__________________

Gigi D'Agostino ( helmond in Concert 20-05-06 )
Armin van Buuren ( queensday party 30-04-07 )
Gigi D'Agostino ( Altromondo Studios July-07 )
Provenzano DJ ( Altromondo Studios July-07 )
Gigi D'Agostino ( Altromondo Studios July-07 )

Maaike_d
Newcomer
Maaike_d's picture
Offline
Joined:
June, 2006
Posts:

tristan23 wrote:
it's also you re idea, but henk jan put me over the line hahaha. look even maaike like's the idea.

uhu, it would be crazy if i don't Tongue cause it was mine idea for you to ask it here Wink hahaha

__________________

A nice party today is better than a fantastic party tomorrow!

Janik
Newcomer
Janik's picture
Offline
Joined:
November, 2006
Posts:

...so lets talk about gigi Wink

..i think the next album will include more songs in his faster style.. (not lento violento..)...

__________________

Italo Rox!

il Piccolo
Newcomer
il Piccolo's picture
Offline
Joined:
September, 2006
Posts:

Janik wrote:
...so lets talk about gigi Wink

..i think the next album will include more songs in his faster style.. (not lento violento..)...

I'll hope so, I really miss his old style Sad

Dj Aquacrash
Moderator
Dj Aquacrash's picture
Offline
Joined:
August, 2006
Posts:

il Piccolo wrote:
I'll hope so, I really miss his old style Sad
me too Sad
hardslow
Newcomer
Offline
Joined:
October, 2007
Posts:

I like him well LENTO VIOLENTO

Wausti
Moderator
Wausti's picture
Offline
Joined:
June, 2006
Posts:

I'm happy as long as he produce Lento Violento + Gigi TanZ!!

Wausti
Moderator
Wausti's picture
Offline
Joined:
June, 2006
Posts:

Here you can find RIPs of Il Cammino sessions: http://www.tanz-passion.com

Alessio
Newcomer
Offline
Joined:
June, 2007
Posts:

McW you need a code to unpack it Puzzled Sad

henk_jan
Newcomer
henk_jan's picture
Offline
Joined:
January, 2007
Posts:

the code is the date of the date when the cammino is played, for exemple totday is the code 24-10-07...
hopefully you understand this:o

__________________

Cool

Cool

Alessio
Newcomer
Offline
Joined:
June, 2007
Posts:

henk_jan wrote:
the code is the date of the date when the cammino is played, for exemple totday is the code 24-10-07... hopefully you understand this:o

Not hard to understand Wink

Thanks !