Dj Power @ Discotek IN 30 April 2008

176 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wausti
Moderator
Wausti's picture
Offline
Joined:
June, 2006
Posts:

Dj-Laeske wrote:
Tomorrow their is a month back..

GONNA BE HUGE!!!

Yeah ! also looking forward to it!

Würden
Administrator
Würden's picture
Offline
Joined:
September, 2006
Posts:

Alessio wrote:
I know from some of the others in here , that that is a really big lie Laughing out loud

Someone knows the truth! QUOTED!!!!!!! Laughing out loud:D

__________________

Vanni G original CD/Vinyl collection count: 114

Interested in writing reviews at IDP and get free music?
Then look here!

Dj Power
Newcomer
Dj Power's picture
Offline
Joined:
April, 2008
Posts:

Hi People!!!
Are you ready to juuuuump???Laughing out loud:)Wink

Bernd
Newcomer
Bernd's picture
Offline
Joined:
April, 2006
Posts:

Ciao DJ Power! Welcome to IDP Smile

__________________

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dj Power
Newcomer
Dj Power's picture
Offline
Joined:
April, 2008
Posts:

Bernd wrote:
Ciao DJ Power! Welcome to IDP Smile

thank you very much Wink

Lucky65
Newcomer
Lucky65's picture
Offline
Joined:
August, 2007
Posts:

Hey Powaaar ! great to see you here Laughing out loud

Wausti
Moderator
Wausti's picture
Offline
Joined:
June, 2006
Posts:

Ciao Gianfranco Smile Benvenuto su iDP!

See you @ DiscoteK iN - THE DANCEFLOOR!

Würden
Administrator
Würden's picture
Offline
Joined:
September, 2006
Posts:

Hello Gianfranco welcome to IDP! Smile

I'm looking forward to your show and picking you up together with Janik in the airport hehe Laughing out loud
See you the 30th!

__________________

Vanni G original CD/Vinyl collection count: 114

Interested in writing reviews at IDP and get free music?
Then look here!

Dj-Laeske
Newcomer
Dj-Laeske's picture
Offline
Joined:
February, 2008
Posts:

Welcome to IDP Gianfranco.. Laughing out loud

Can't wait either to the 30th Laughing out loud :D Laughing out loud

Dj Power
Newcomer
Dj Power's picture
Offline
Joined:
April, 2008
Posts:

CFE wrote:
Hello Gianfranco welcome to IDP! Smile

I'm looking forward to your show and picking you up together with Janik in the airport hehe Laughing out loud
See you the 30th!

fantastic Wink will be a great night:D

Alessio
Newcomer
Offline
Joined:
June, 2007
Posts:

CFE wrote:
Hello Gianfranco welcome to IDP! Smile

I'm looking forward to your show and picking you up together with Janik in the airport hehe Laughing out loud
See you the 30th!

Your picking him up in the airport ? Oh Really!

Cool !

Würden
Administrator
Würden's picture
Offline
Joined:
September, 2006
Posts:

Yep Janik doesn't have a car and I don't think he likes the subway that much Tongue

__________________

Vanni G original CD/Vinyl collection count: 114

Interested in writing reviews at IDP and get free music?
Then look here!

Janik
Newcomer
Janik's picture
Offline
Joined:
November, 2006
Posts:

... yeah welcome to IDP Gianfranco Smile

Will be the a wonderful night @ IN.. and looking forward to show you Copenhagen together with CFE Smile

JUMP!!Laughing out loud

__________________

Italo Rox!

Marvin Gee
Newcomer
Offline
Joined:
November, 2007
Posts:

I am hoping very much to come, I think it has been at least ten years since I have been at In Smile

__________________

Marvin Gee
marvingee.dk

Monstermix every saturday @ 92,9 FM in Copenhagen and specific.dk.

monstermix.dk

Dj Power
Newcomer
Dj Power's picture
Offline
Joined:
April, 2008
Posts:

Marvin Gee wrote:
I am hoping very much to come, I think it has been at least ten years since I have been at In Smile

come back at IN ehehe:p

Dj Power
Newcomer
Dj Power's picture
Offline
Joined:
April, 2008
Posts:

Janik wrote:
... yeah welcome to IDP Gianfranco Smile

Will be the a wonderful night @ IN.. and looking forward to show you Copenhagen together with CFE Smile

JUMP!!Laughing out loud

fantastic Janik, thank you very much;)
I'm very happy to come in denmark:)

Dj Power
Newcomer
Dj Power's picture
Offline
Joined:
April, 2008
Posts:

CFE wrote:
Yep Janik doesn't have a car and I don't think he likes the subway that much Tongue

Travel by car is much better:D:D thankssss;) but I think will be great to walk in the street to admire the beauty of copenhagen:)

Würden
Administrator
Würden's picture
Offline
Joined:
September, 2006
Posts:

Yep it's nice!
I expect to get free promos as payment for the gas hehehehe Laughing out loud:D:D

__________________

Vanni G original CD/Vinyl collection count: 114

Interested in writing reviews at IDP and get free music?
Then look here!

Italian Rockaz
Newcomer
Italian Rockaz's picture
Offline
Joined:
June, 2006
Posts:

Looking forward to the show Smile I can only say PARTY !

__________________

Italian Rockaz & Glozzi

News

If you want to chat some more, you can add me on MSN

Everybody Is Welcome

-


Würden
Administrator
Würden's picture
Offline
Joined:
September, 2006
Posts:

Description of DJ Power is up @ Diskotek IN's website:
http://diskotekin.dk/ (Danish only though..)

__________________

Vanni G original CD/Vinyl collection count: 114

Interested in writing reviews at IDP and get free music?
Then look here!

Dj-Laeske
Newcomer
Dj-Laeske's picture
Offline
Joined:
February, 2008
Posts:

and i can descripe one think on english:

....... and many people from IDP came and make: "THE POWER STYLE" Laughing out loud

Dj Power
Newcomer
Dj Power's picture
Offline
Joined:
April, 2008
Posts:

CFE wrote:
Description of DJ Power is up @ Diskotek IN's website: http://diskotekin.dk/ (Danish only though..)

yes but danish is very difficult:(

Würden
Administrator
Würden's picture
Offline
Joined:
September, 2006
Posts:

Dj Power wrote:
yes but danish is very difficult:(

Hehe think you have to get used to it Laughing out loud

As a short resume I can say that IN describe DJ Power as one of the youngest most talented italo producers with his very own distinctive italo sound which is shown in his releases that are just quality after quality production. Also he is Sicilian scratch champion and he loves filters and tuba-bass. DJ Power will lay down IN with his powerfull beats and "up with your hands" atmosphere that you only find further south otherwise Wink

__________________

Vanni G original CD/Vinyl collection count: 114

Interested in writing reviews at IDP and get free music?
Then look here!

Dj Power
Newcomer
Dj Power's picture
Offline
Joined:
April, 2008
Posts:

CFE wrote:
Hehe think you have to get used to it Laughing out loud

As a short resume I can say that IN describe DJ Power as one of the youngest most talented italo producers with his very own distinctive italo sound which is shown in his releases that are just quality after quality production. Also he is Sicilian scratch champion and he loves filters and tuba-bass. DJ Power will lay down IN with his powerfull beats and "up with your hands" atmosphere that you only find further south otherwise Wink

thanks:)

Dj Power
Newcomer
Dj Power's picture
Offline
Joined:
April, 2008
Posts:

- 7 days ehehe;)

Wausti
Moderator
Wausti's picture
Offline
Joined:
June, 2006
Posts:

hehe Laughing out loud time to start warming up? Smile

Würden
Administrator
Würden's picture
Offline
Joined:
September, 2006
Posts:

I already have a counter on my desktop counting down Laughing out loud

__________________

Vanni G original CD/Vinyl collection count: 114

Interested in writing reviews at IDP and get free music?
Then look here!

Dj-Laeske
Newcomer
Dj-Laeske's picture
Offline
Joined:
February, 2008
Posts:

Power Style!!! Laughing out loud

Dj Power
Newcomer
Dj Power's picture
Offline
Joined:
April, 2008
Posts:

CFE wrote:
I already have a counter on my desktop counting down Laughing out loud

auhauha fantastic:):Dyou are crazyyy:p;)

Wausti
Moderator
Wausti's picture
Offline
Joined:
June, 2006
Posts:

Dj Power wrote:
auhauha fantastic:):Dyou are crazyyy:p;)

quote!! Laughing out loud