Italo Mega Dance vol. 15 ( Summer Edition )

30 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dj Aquacrash
Moderator
Dj Aquacrash's picture
Offline
Joined:
August, 2006
Posts:
Italo Mega Dance vol. 15 ( Summer Edition )

The new Italo Mega Dance vol. 15 will be out on 10. July,
containing new hits from Luca Zeta, Paps 'N' Skar, Dj Sanny J, Blue Venice, along with many others !

[field= Italo Mega Dance vol. 15 ( CD )]

01. Luca Zeta - King Of The Night ( Original Edit Mix ) -3:46-
02. Cliff Wedge - Angel Eyes ( Radio Edit ) -3:39-
03. Ma.Bra. - Dance ( Ma.Bra. Edit Mix ) -3:54-
04. Italian Rockaz - Il Mio Amore 2009 ( SicuLand Remix ) -4:23-
05. Weststylers - Miss You Everyday ( Sander Radio Edit ) -3:25-
06. Sander feat. Angelina - We Are ( DanceMania Edit ) -4:05-
07. Dj Sanny J feat. Natt - Ho Bisogno Di Te ( [email protected] Dj Mix ) -3:13-
08. Paps 'N' Skar - La Dance ( Dj Mauro Vay GF Remix ) -4:20-
09. PrezerDj Feat Emy - Easy Love ( Dance Passion Radio Remix ) -3:17-
10. Blue Venice - Summertime ( Casanova Edit Mix ) -4:04-
11. R.K.O. - Chiudi Gli Occhi ( Radio Edit ) -3:30-
12. Give' N Take - Lets Dance! ( Selecta Power Concept ) -5:11-
13. Dj Leivas & Miguel Valbuena feat. Laia - Shine ( Dj Power Remix ) -5:02-
14. Mattia Garbellini Feat. Ronnie Jones - To Be Or Not To Be ( Original ) -4:27-
15. Reddj - I Think Of You ( Red Maranzando Mix ) -5:20-
16. Turntable Shockerz feat. Becca B - Fake It ( Dj Zulan Remix Edit ) -3:21-
17. Miani vs. Dj Rimini - Notte D'Estate ( Hard Dance & Love 2009 ) -3:39-
18. House:Tec feat. Royal Kombo - Gimme Love ( Fabrizio e Marco vs. Mario Cooper Italo Concept )-3:19-
19. Jluis_Dj - Chiara ( [email protected] Radio Cut Remix ) -4:07-
20. John Kodrix - Blue Eyes ( Fabrizio e Marco Radio Recipe ) -3:19-
[/field]

You can already pre-order it from BuntspechtMusic on eBay

Dj-Laeske
Newcomer
Dj-Laeske's picture
Offline
Joined:
February, 2008
Posts:

mmm look good Laughing out loud

Lucky65
Newcomer
Lucky65's picture
Offline
Joined:
August, 2007
Posts:

Wow that's a good looking tracklist ! =D

Wausti
Moderator
Wausti's picture
Offline
Joined:
June, 2006
Posts:

Yes! Looks really interesting Smile

Wausti
Moderator
Wausti's picture
Offline
Joined:
June, 2006
Posts:

Listen to:

Luca Zeta - King Of The Night

Cliff Wedge - Angel Eyes

Italian Rockaz - Il Mio Amore 2009 [SicuLand Remix]

Weststylers - Miss You Everyday

DJ Sanny J feat. Natt - Ho Bisogno Di Te [[email protected] Remix]

Paps'N'Skar - La Dance

Blue Venice - Summertime

John Kodrix - Blue Eyes

Würden
Administrator
Würden's picture
Offline
Joined:
September, 2006
Posts:

Looks very nice as always, i'll buy it for sure.

__________________

Vanni G original CD/Vinyl collection count: 114

Interested in writing reviews at IDP and get free music?
Then look here!

Dj Paul
Newcomer
Dj Paul's picture
Offline
Joined:
February, 2009
Posts:

Italian Rockaz - Il Mio Amore 2009 [SicuLand Remix]

DJ Sanny J feat. Natt - Ho Bisogno Di Te [[email protected] Remix]

Dj Leivas & Miguel Valbuena feat. Laia - Shine ( Dj Power Remix )

Jluis_Dj - Chiara ( [email protected] Radio Cut Remix )

Good Very good!!!!!!!!!..

Silvo Noise
Newcomer
Silvo Noise's picture
Offline
Joined:
November, 2007
Posts:

Niceeeeeeeee ! Wink

__________________

DJ SIDAO_PF
Newcomer
Offline
Joined:
July, 2009
Posts:

Boa coletanea...

dansphere
Newcomer
dansphere's picture
Offline
Joined:
May, 2008
Posts:

John Kodrix - Blue Eyes ( Fabrizio e Marco Radio Recipe )
wow,desperate for listening radio version.

__________________

Eiffel 65 Fan

Italo_jia
Newcomer
Italo_jia's picture
Offline
Joined:
February, 2008
Posts:

RoooooooooooooX!!! It's better than vol.14 ^ÿ^ ...

Italo_jia
Newcomer
Italo_jia's picture
Offline
Joined:
February, 2008
Posts:

Dj Leivas & Miguel Valbuena feat. Laia - Shine ( Dj Power Remix )

- By the way , gia rmx the italostyle as usual???

- mbf told me that he doesn't rmx the italodance anymore ...

- if that is true , more and more people will be disappointed ...Angry

Würden
Administrator
Würden's picture
Offline
Joined:
September, 2006
Posts:

Italo_jia wrote:
Dj Leivas & Miguel Valbuena feat. Laia - Shine ( Dj Power Remix )

- By the way , gia rmx the italostyle as usual???

- mbf told me that he doesn't rmx the italodance anymore ...

- if that is true , more and more people will be disappointed ...Angry

Waust misunderstood something.. Gian is still producing italo under the name "DJ Power". It is true that Gian is putting more work into his electro project "Johnny Maker" nowadays but he has not stopped producing italo.

__________________

Vanni G original CD/Vinyl collection count: 114

Interested in writing reviews at IDP and get free music?
Then look here!

Italo_jia
Newcomer
Italo_jia's picture
Offline
Joined:
February, 2008
Posts:

CFE wrote:
Waust misunderstood something.. Gian is still producing italo under the name "DJ Power". It is true that Gian is putting more work into his electro project "Johnny Maker" nowadays but he has not stopped producing italo.

Glad to hear this .... thx chris Wink

Wausti
Moderator
Wausti's picture
Offline
Joined:
June, 2006
Posts:

CFE wrote:
Waust misunderstood something.. Gian is still producing italo under the name "DJ Power". It is true that Gian is putting more work into his electro project "Johnny Maker" nowadays but he has not stopped producing italo.

Where the hell do you see my name in that post? Puzzled

fire_panda
Newcomer
fire_panda's picture
Offline
Joined:
April, 2009
Posts:

great~this album is so good~

__________________

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].:Fire_panda come from China:.

dano
Newcomer
Offline
Joined:
December, 2006
Posts:

McWaust wrote:
Where the hell do you see my name in that post? Puzzled
Hahahha, maybe you're constantly on his mind or something? Tongue But from my experience in the IDP chat i know what Jia's "mbf" is simps0n Wink

The tracklist looks ok... i havent really heard any of the songs exept for the samples Waust posted.. Laughing out loud

Würden
Administrator
Würden's picture
Offline
Joined:
September, 2006
Posts:

Yeah and Waust told Serg... so it all originates from him Wink

__________________

Vanni G original CD/Vinyl collection count: 114

Interested in writing reviews at IDP and get free music?
Then look here!

Italo_jia
Newcomer
Italo_jia's picture
Offline
Joined:
February, 2008
Posts:

dano wrote:
Hahahha, maybe you're constantly on his mind or something? Tongue But from my experience in the IDP chat i know what Jia's "mbf" is simps0n Wink

The tracklist looks ok... i havent really heard any of the songs exept for the samples Waust posted.. Laughing out loud

dano is right , mbf is simps0n ...not panda..
i'm sure that Panda is on Chris's heart ... ^y^

omggg / gaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygay !!! Cool

Italo_jia
Newcomer
Italo_jia's picture
Offline
Joined:
February, 2008
Posts:

CFE wrote:
Yeah and Waust told Serg... so it all originates from him Wink

but mbf told me isn't panda said to he.... is gia... Puzzled

Würden
Administrator
Würden's picture
Offline
Joined:
September, 2006
Posts:

Im pretty sure that i remember we talked about it in the chat where Waust said it and Seg was commenting it too.

__________________

Vanni G original CD/Vinyl collection count: 114

Interested in writing reviews at IDP and get free music?
Then look here!

q604403821
Newcomer
Offline
Joined:
July, 2009
Posts:

toxxx

Dj-Laeske
Newcomer
Dj-Laeske's picture
Offline
Joined:
February, 2008
Posts:

toxxx???

DAMN! people are crazy

Italo_jia
Newcomer
Italo_jia's picture
Offline
Joined:
February, 2008
Posts:

Dj-Laeske wrote:
toxxx???

DAMN! people are crazy

lol Laughing out loud

q604403821
Newcomer
Offline
Joined:
July, 2009
Posts:

Puzzled

Dj Aquacrash wrote:
The new Italo Mega Dance vol. 15 will be out on 10. July,
containing new hits from Luca Zeta, Paps 'N' Skar, Dj Sanny J, Blue Venice, along with many others !

[field= Italo Mega Dance vol. 15 ( CD )]

01. Luca Zeta - King Of The Night ( Original Edit Mix ) -3:46-
02. Cliff Wedge - Angel Eyes ( Radio Edit ) -3:39-
03. Ma.Bra. - Dance ( Ma.Bra. Edit Mix ) -3:54-
04. Italian Rockaz - Il Mio Amore 2009 ( SicuLand Remix ) -4:23-
05. Weststylers - Miss You Everyday ( Sander Radio Edit ) -3:25-
06. Sander feat. Angelina - We Are ( DanceMania Edit ) -4:05-
07. Dj Sanny J feat. Natt - Ho Bisogno Di Te ( [email protected] Dj Mix ) -3:13-
08. Paps 'N' Skar - La Dance ( Dj Mauro Vay GF Remix ) -4:20-
09. PrezerDj Feat Emy - Easy Love ( Dance Passion Radio Remix ) -3:17-
10. Blue Venice - Summertime ( Casanova Edit Mix ) -4:04-
11. R.K.O. - Chiudi Gli Occhi ( Radio Edit ) -3:30-
12. Give' N Take - Lets Dance! ( Selecta Power Concept ) -5:11-
13. Dj Leivas & Miguel Valbuena feat. Laia - Shine ( Dj Power Remix ) -5:02-
14. Mattia Garbellini Feat. Ronnie Jones - To Be Or Not To Be ( Original ) -4:27-
15. Reddj - I Think Of You ( Red Maranzando Mix ) -5:20-
16. Turntable Shockerz feat. Becca B - Fake It ( Dj Zulan Remix Edit ) -3:21-
17. Miani vs. Dj Rimini - Notte D'Estate ( Hard Dance & Love 2009 ) -3:39-
18. House:Tec feat. Royal Kombo - Gimme Love ( Fabrizio e Marco vs. Mario Cooper Italo Concept )-3:19-
19. Jluis_Dj - Chiara ( [email protected] Radio Cut Remix ) -4:07-
20. John Kodrix - Blue Eyes ( Fabrizio e Marco Radio Recipe ) -3:19-
[/field]

You can already pre-order it from BuntspechtMusic on eBay

Dj-Laeske
Newcomer
Dj-Laeske's picture
Offline
Joined:
February, 2008
Posts:

thats info so you CAN BUY IT Wink

dano
Newcomer
Offline
Joined:
December, 2006
Posts:

Aaawh, cute little pirate (:

andresmix
Newcomer
Offline
Joined:
September, 2009
Posts:

esta muy buno amigoss

weitingboy
Newcomer
Offline
Joined:
April, 2009
Posts:

good thanks

Wausti
Moderator
Wausti's picture
Offline
Joined:
June, 2006
Posts:

weitingboy wrote:
good thanks

We are happy you like the news Smile